Aadhar card is useful for every work. It is also necessary to link them with government schemes. That is why it is important to have accurate information on it.Often there are mistakes about name, address, phone number or photo. They can be changed. Also, the photos on the Aadhaar card are also sometimes slightly black. So, if you want to change that photo, then you will have to follow some steps.
★★ The first method of changing photos ★★
1) Go to the nearest Aadhaar registration center.
2) Please fill out the information requested in the form along with the Aadhaar update / correction form.
3) Fingerprints and eye scanning will be done by the staff at the registration center and new photo will be taken.
4) Submit the base update / correction fee (about 25 rupees + GST).
5) Keep ULN sleeping alarms secure.
6) A slip will be provided along with the URN. Keep it neatly.
7) With URN you can check the status of your Aadhaar update.
– A repaired Aadhar card can be delivered to the given address or downloaded from the official website.
★The Second method of changing photos ★
1) If it is not possible to repaired the Aadhaar at the Aadhaar registration center, then send the request letter to the Regional Office.
2) The reason behind not being able to go to Aadhaar registration center before sending the letter is to be correct.
3) Need to send a Aadhaar update / correction form along with the letter.
4) Send the photo you want, a copy of the Aadhar card and send a letter.
5) Aadhaar card will be available in the address given on the Aadhaar card within 15 to 20 days with a new photo.
Aadhaar identity card has now become the important document in the country, so the use of Aadhaar is being used in government work. If you have not yet applied for Aadhaar Identity Card, you can apply for Aadhaar in the nearest post.Also, your resident’s address, birth certificate will be required. If you have already applied and it is not available then you can download it from the UIDAI website. However, you have to do a lot more for this. If your mobile number is not registered at the time of withdrawing it, you will not be able to download or print it. This will require you to enter your number during the registration of the Aadhaar.