Reliance Jio is constantly trying to offer new features to its Jiophone customers.Now customers of Jiophone will be able to avail IRCTC’s railway ticket booking service.The company has launched a new app JioRail for JioPhone and JioPhone 2 users.
Reliance Jio Company is the official service provider of Indian Railways. As the next step in this partnership, the company has launched the JioRail app.
How to use :-
1) If customers who use Jiophone do not have an IRCTC account, they can create new accounts through the JioRail app.
2) Customers can use a debit card, credit card or e-wallet to book a ticket.
3) Through this app, users can book tickets for the railway and can cancel the ticket.
4) The immediate PNR status can be checked.
5) Apart from this, information about PNR
status, time of trains, trains and available seats can be found on the JioRail app.
6) All things related to the Railway Ticket can be checked at only one click.