mAadhaar is official mobile application developed by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to provide an interface to Aadhaar Number Holders to carry their demographic information viz. Name, Date of Birth, Gender & Address along with photograph as linked with their Aadhaar Number in smart phones.
Key Features :-
1. Aadhaar Number Holder profile download – A convenient way to carry Aadhaar number with demographic details anytime, anywhere.
In order to take advantage of government schemes, you need a Aadhar card in some places. Therefore, the Aadhar card is very important. If there is no Aadhar card, it would be inconvenient. Government schemes can not be availed of. Aadhaar card has become mandatory. But there are some citizens who do not have the necessary documents for the Aadhaar card. Even if you do not have any documents, you can also get Aadhar card.
But there is a condition :-
You can get the Aadhar card with the help of the head of the family. But it is necessary to have a family head’s Aadhar card. After attending the Aadhar center with your family head, you have to prove their relationship with them. After that you will be able to take advantage of this. If there are any problems with this process, you can get help from the center staff. Apart from missing the Aadhaar card, many problems have to be faced.
There is no reason to worry if the Aadhar card is missing. UIDAI has launched the mAadhaar mobile app for citizens. With this app you can keep your Aadhar card in the mobile. But to use mAdhaar app, your mobile number must be registered. If your mobile number is not linked to the Aadhar, then you can register it from the Aadhar center.
mAadhaar App Facilities :-
This app has two features such as QR code and e-KYC. From any place you can use this feature just like a Aadhar card. After downloading this app, you will not need to carry a Aadhar card. So this app is beneficial. Downloading this app will require complete information. After that you will get a code on your mobile phone. This app will get approval after checking the authenticity of this code. This can lock and unlock your biometrics information.
mAadhaar App Usage Guidelines:
1. Application will ask for password as soon as it is opened as the first step after confirming consent. User should enter a password containing only numbers and of length 4 e.g. 1234
2. Aadhaar profile can be downloaded only on mobile devices having registered mobile number (Registered mobile number is the mobile number linked with your Aadhaar)
3. Please do not navigate from application if it is waiting for SMS. mAadhaar will automatically read the OTP once it is received.
4. There is no provision to manually enter the OTP anywhere in mAadhaar. This is a security feature.
5. mAadhaar needs to connect and download data from UIDAI. So ensure that internet connectivity is available on your phone.
6. One Aadhaar profile can be active on only one device at a time. If you create profile on another device by inserting the sim in another device, the previous profile would become inactive and would be deleted from older device whenever any operation is attempted from that device.
7. If members of your family have the same mobile number registered as you in their Aadhaar, you can add their profile in your device.
8. A user can add maximum 3 profiles in his device, all having same mobile number registered in their Aadhaar.
1 thought on “What is mAadhaar app.”
this app have most prefered for both rural and urban area citizenes.it work as unique